Tube Ball Joint Upper Control Arm Kit
Our Elevate Suspension Tube Upper Control Arms are built to be affordable without cutting corners or using inferior components. We use the same OE quality ball joints for years of reliable service and ultra easy maintainance. The rest of the arms are just as stout constructed from CNC-bent 4130 chromoly with 1.25-inch diameter, .120-inch thick tubing. Further separating our Elevate Suspension Tube Upper Control Arms from the rest of the pack are our innovative squeak-free bushings. Their unique, bind-free design requires absolutely no grease or maintenance. And, they eliminate the annoying squeaking that can occur with other bushings often leading to insanity. The bushings are built to last and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Our Elevate Suspension Tube Upper Control Arms add strength, provide coil clearance, make alignment simple, and maximize wheel travel.
• Built using CNC-bent 1.25-inch diameter, .120-inch wall 4130 chromoly tubing
• Ball Joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball for long-lasting dependability and performance
• Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life
• Full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation
• Innovative squeak-free, zero maintenance bushings that require no grease
• Built-in camber and caster for proper alignment and improved handling
• Designed for maximum clearance and wheel travel
• Two-stage gloss black powder coat with clear finish
• Reinforced bushing pivot barrels
• OE-style ABS routing provisions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.