2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3/2.7L Ecoboost Expansion Tank - Micro Wrinkle Black
The engine bay of the 2021+ Ford Bronco is a masterpiece of technological advancement with either the 2.3L or 2.7L EcoBoost engine under the hood. All clad in black, the one eyesore is the factory plastic coolant expansion tank. Plastic coolant expansion tanks are both unpleasant to look at, but more importantly, prone to fatigue and failure over time due to continuous heat cycles of hot and cold. We took it upon ourselves to solve both problems and came up with the Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank. Add some style and function under the hood with one of two available finishes, polished or micro-wrinkle black. Constructed from TIG welded aluminum, this tank is tough, and will withstand all the rough roads you and your Bronco take on. You'll never have to worry about it cracking or failing like plastic, because nobody wants to end their trip in a cloud of steam. The built-in sight glass allows you to easily check your coolant levels, and the internal baffling and submerged pickup tubes ensure that coolant is kept level and you never draw air into your system, to ensure optimal performance at all times. Since we designed this tank as a direct fit replacement, installation is simple and should take less than an hour. As with all of our parts, this tank is backed by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L and 2.7L EcoBoost
- Fully TIG-welded aluminum construction for maximum durability during repeated heat cycling
- Fits with stock coolant expansion tank cap
- Internal baffling to keep coolant level in all conditions and reduce sloshing
- Submerged pickup tubes to ensure no air is drawn into system under extreme driving conditions
- Built-in sight glass allows for checking coolant level
- Stamped cold line indicator for easy reference of proper coolant level
- Available in polished or micro-wrinkle black powdercoat
- Includes Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Coolant Expansion Tank, Fits 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L
This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.