Standard Uncoated Headers; 1-1/2 In. Tube Dia; Full Length Design
Hedman Hedders has been manufacturing quality headers in the USA since 1954, and they've been manufacturing Ford truck headers decades. Each set uses mild steel, smooth flowing, CNC mandrel bent tubes, that are hand-welded to ensure each pair is identical to the next. Hedman's unique, gasketless ball and socket collector design allows your exhaust system to bolt up to these Ford 5.0L headers, even if it is not perfectly aligned with the header collectors.
These uncoated, LONG-TUBE headers fit 1980-96 Ford 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton, 4WD Trucks, and 2WD or 4WD Broncos with a 5.0L (302W) engine. The long, smooth-flowing 1-1/2 in. tube design provides superb exhaust flow to let your Ford truck or Bronco's 5.0L engine breathe easy, and produce more horsepower and torque. They fit automatic transmissions only. Not designed for use with manual transmissions.
These headers are uncoated, and ship from the factory with a temporary black paint that will burn off when submitted to normal operating temperatures. For protection against the element and lower underhood temperatures, these headers are also available with a silver or black ceramic-metallic finish.
Each set includes a pair of gaskets, header flange bolts and collector bolts. No collector gasket is needed.
Hedman Hedders is so confident in the quality of its headers that these headers are factory backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Handcrafted, Mild Steel Construction.
- Long Tube Header Design Provides Excellent Top-End Horsepower and Torque.
- Ball & Socket Collector Design requires No Gasket, and Allows For More Exhaust System Misalignment than Old School, Gasket-Style Header Collectors
- Includes All The Necessary Mounting Hardware, Gaskets and Reducers (exhaust adapters)
- Limted Lifetime Warranty On Construction, Five Year Warranty on Factory-Applied Header Coating!
- Proud To Say, Made In The USA, Since 1954!
Standard Uncoated Headers | 1-1/2 in. Tube Dia. | 3 in. Coll. | FULL LENGTH Design
Made in the USA!
This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Note: This is a special order part and may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Shipping times may vary.