21C Bronco Rb30 Running Boards W/Brackets Protective Bedliner Coating
The legendary RB Series of cab length running boards from Go Rhino will make your truck, Jeep or SUV stand apart from the crowd. These, aggressive, stylish bolt-on side steps take their visual inspiration from the Ford Raptor but are made for more than just looks. The RB30 running boards have perforated holes punched into the surface of the step, which gives maximum traction and prevents mud, ice, and snow from accumulating. The corrosion-resistant 16-gauge zinc coated steel steps are mounted high and tight, giving them plenty of clearance for off-road adventures, and are strong enough to support hundreds of pounds. The RB30 is offered in textured black powder coat or rugged, bedliner coating. Hardware and brackets are included and installation on most vehicles will not require drilling. RB30 Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the the Bedliner Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Protective Bedliner Coating.
- Complete kit with bars and mounting brackets
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running board design
- 7" wide for most its length before it tapers
- Protective bedliner coating
RB30 Running Boards offer off road styling while also helping to protect vehicle finish while providing a wide, full-length step platform for easy entry to vehicle. Built from 16-gauge zinc coated steel and coated for corrosion resistance.