RB20 Slim Line Running Boards - 57" Long - Boards Only - Textured Black (2 Door)
The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. RB20 Slim Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Bars only, mounting brackets not included
- Complete kits with bars and mounting brackets also available
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- Modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2"across at its widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer a rugged, full length step. The Raptor-inspired design is available with protective bedliner coating or textured black powder coat finish.