SRM500 75" Flat Platform Roof Rack
The Go Rhino SRM500 Roof Rack is a platform roof rack that is essential for the off-road and overlanding enthusiast. The flat mounting surface was designed for rooftop tent and the aircraft-grade aluminum construction with custom injection molded, reinforced nylon junctions offer both strength and weight savings. The SRM500 is equipped with Go Rhino's exclusive 4-CORE aluminum bars, the extruded track system that works with any 1/4x20 hex bolt and provides unlimited mounting options for gear and trail tools. The SRM500 is 52 inches wide, and 75" front-to-back, and can be mounted on any vehicle's OE crossbars with the included Rhino Clamp system. Other mounting options are also available. SRM 500 come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Extruded aluminum cross bars include 4 channels to mount accessories using standard hardware
- Flat rack aluminum frame and cross bar design is perfect for use with large items like tents, paddleboards and kayaks
- Front and rear cross members are predrilled for lights to be mounted
- Includes U-bolt clamps to mount rack to many styles of cross bars
- Load rating will be determined by consumers' choice of mounting system
- Modular Aluminum construction allows the rack to ship via parcel (UPS/FedEx)
- Pre-assembled cross bars for easy installation
- Quick Fist compatible so trail tools can be mounted easily
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
SRM500 is a 75" long x 52" wide flat roof rack with channeled aluminum cross bars to mount accessories like shovels, axes, quick fist clamps, paddleboards, kayaks, tents, bicycles, and other adventure gear.