Krawler Front Bumper
Designed for heavy off-road driving, the Krawler Series 6th Gen Bronco Front Bumper features high clearance angles perfect for rock crawling. Multiple off-road lighting options are available to suit your needs. These include (2) 3-4 inch round light mounts in the bumper, (2) light mounts on top of the bumper wings that fit up to 6-inch round lights, and an angular bull bar with (3) light mounts that can fit up to 6-inch round lights.
A winch mount sits protected behind the bull bar, and heavily reinforced clevis mounts that take ¾-inch D-ring shackles provide ample recovery options. Mounts for the OEM parking sensors were carefully designed in order to retain full functionality. An optional 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate is available as an alternative to the plastic factory skid. This steel Bronco bumper was finished in a hammer black powder coat, and the aluminum accent panels are finished in a satin black powder coat. As always, the Krawler is fully bolt-on and made in America.
- High Clearance Design
- Louvered Bumper Skid
- (2) 3-4” Round Light Mounts in Bumper
- Angular Bull Bar with (3) Light Mounts that Fit up to 6” Round Lights
- (2) Light Mounts on Top of Wings that Fit up to 6” Round Lights
- Winch Mount
- Retains OEM Parking Sensors
- Mounts for ¾” D-Ring Shackles
- Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate
- Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately
- Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish
- Satin Black Satin Powder Coat Accents
- Fully Bolt-On
- Made in the USA
* Please Note: Our adaptive cruise control relocation bracket is required to retain functionality of the feature on included models.
** Please Note: If using the factory plastic skid, some modification is required for fitment.