Bronco 2.7L 4-Door 2.75In Cat-Back Dual Rear Exhaust W/ 4In Straight-Cut Black Tips
The CORSA Performance Ford Bronco catback exhaust assortment features CORSA's Patented, No Drone, Reflective Sound Cancellation(R) (RSC) Technology which allows CORSA's acoustic engineers to create a deep aggressive drone free exhaust note, styled specifically to fit the personality of the Ford Bronco. The catback exhaust system moves the muffler to the center of the vehicle providing for better clearance and maximum approach angles for offroad driving. By engineering a full catback exhaust CORSA's acoustic engineers released added deep tonality from the 2.7L and 2.3L engines creating a deep pleasing noticeably louder exhaust note at idle and under acceleration while maintaining a DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Choose from 3 unique tip options: Turndown for maximum offroad clearance or 4.0 in. flat cut polished, or black powder coat dual wall stainless steel tips. Performance gains are not affected by sound choice.
- Patented Industry Leading No Drone Reflective Sound Cancellation RSC Technology
- Custom Tuned Deep Exhaust Note Designed Exclusively For The 2.3L Ecoboost Engine
- High Tuck/Center Forward Muffler Location Protects The Muffler During Off-Road Driving
- 2.75 in. Premium 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System Resists Corrosion
- Clamp-on Turn Down 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Etched With Corsa Performance Logo
- Outflows The Stock Exhaust System By Up To 120 Percent Unleashing Added Horsepower And Torque
- Easy Bolt-on Installation Installs In Under An Hour
- Made In The USA
- Backed By A Lifetime Warranty
2.75in. Cat-Back Single Side Exit Exhaust System with Single 4.0in. Straight-Cut Black Powder Coat Tips
Made in the USA!
This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.