Air Locker Differential
The world's premier traction aid, an ARB Air Locker keep you moving in all conditions. With the flick of the switch an Air Locker gives instant lock at any moment and its super strong design allows activation at any speed allowing you to tackle the toughest terrain. The advantage of the Air Locker lies in the pneumatically operated locking system inside the differential. When activated, the Air Locker prevents the internal differential gears from rotating and therefore prevents the axle shafts from turning independently of each other. With both wheels tied directly to the rotation of the ring gear, the vehicle maintains maximum possible traction at all times. When unlocked, it operates like a conventional open differential. An Air Locker equipped vehicle can be driven in a slower, safer and more controlled manner, greatly reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
- Provides 100 percent traction on demand without affecting on-road drivability or driveline wear
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver's seat
- Two-piece design is ultra-durable and extremely strong minimal moving parts ensure maximum reliability
- Patented timed' locking mechanism offers high strength and ultra-fast unlocking
- Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal designed to handle the most extreme climatic temperatures on Earth
- Kit includes: Air Locker differential, activation switch, solenoid valve, air line and bulkhead fitting
- Air compressor required for operation (sold separately)
ARB Air Locker Differential
Note: This is a special order part and may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Shipping times may vary.