Winch Snatch Block 15,000 lbs
ARB snatch blocks feature side plates that sit snug against the pulley, eliminating the possibility of the winch cable becoming trapped between the pulley and the side plates. The groove on the pulley itself tapers down to the center allowing for a variety of cable sizes (1/4-1/2) to be used and ensures the cable is seated securely in the pulley, minimizing lateral movement.
- Ability to retrieve loads that are double the winch's capacity by reducing the load on the winch by half
- Facilitates winching from varying angles when straight ahead isn't the best option
- Side plates sit snug against the pulley and eliminate the possibility of the winch cable becoming trapped in between
- Groove on the pulley tapers down to the center, allowing for a variety of cable sizes
- Ensures the cable is seated securely, minimizing lateral movement
- Suitable for a variety of off-roading uses
- Incorporates a grease nipple to ensure smooth pulley operation
Note: This is a special order part and may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Shipping times may vary.